What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide to help you Discover 5 Secrets That Have Worked Across Niches For Over A Decade, And Helped Thousands Like You Build Very Successful Blogs.
- Save you days, weeks, or even months of fruitless frustration – and you’ll get started on the right foot.
- Build a great authority website – one that thousands (or even millions) will flock to
- You’ll have to take effective steps to create your unique online presence.
- An extensive analysis of the best ways to find red-hot niches
- Find the Right Niche and Choose Powerful Keywords
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Rich Niche Blogs scores 71.05/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.RichNicheBlogs.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: RichNicheBlogs.com you’ll also be taken through to RichNicheBlogs.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)